Advantages of CM10 Induction Terminal units
- Compact dimensions and intrinsically smaller duct sizes offer real savings in ceiling void space requirements for HVAC new construction and refurbishment projects.
- Fan power is dramatically reduced. The low primary air quantity is treated by the AHU and distributed at low pressure. The primary air is typically only 30% of the total air supplied by Dadanco CM10 Induction Terminal Units due to the use of efficient induction technology.
- Secondary air is induced over the secondary heat exchanger, delivering localized cooling, for NO FAN ENERGY REQUIREMENT
- CM10 Induction Terminal Units are designed for in-ceiling ‘Lay-In’ installation in T-Bar ceiling tile systems or in plasterboard ceilings with builders’ continuous grilles
- CM10 Induction Terminal Units operate at lower primary air pressures than most conventional induction units
- CM10 Induction Terminal Units deliver more cooling capacity using less treated air than any all-air system
- CM10 Induction Terminal Units offer 2-stage capacity control through control of secondary water flow separate from primary air control
- Noise radiated from Dadanco CM10 Induction Terminal Units is very low…
- CM10 Induction Terminal Units require minimal maintenance (no moving parts)